- PREVENTS muscle and tendon injuries.
- REDUCES the strain and discomfort of training and chronic strain patterns. allowing a quicker return to maximum training levels.
- ENABLES the athlete to recover more quickly from myofascial injury with less chance of chronic problems returning.
- PROVIDES psychological boosts to the athlete, consistent with his or her commitment to high performance.
- ENHANCES a preventive approach to athletic training whereby soft tissues are free of trigger points and adhesions, thus contributing toward the improvement of peak neuromuscular functioning.
- PRE-EVENT massage stimulates circulation, calms nervous tension, and prepares the athlete for optimal performance while reducing the chances of injury.
- POST-EVENT massage relieves soreness and assists in the removal of lactic acid and other waste products.
- TRAINING massage focuses on the prevention of developing chronic injuries and aids in the healing process of current ones.
SOURCE: Canadian Sports Massage Therapist Association
Using Swedish techniques to help release muscular tension and improve overall circulation. Soothing massage to restore the body balance. Pricing is the same as Therapeutic/Sports Massage.
Strong, penetrating strokes relieve soreness in specific areas, improve circulation and release deeply rooted tension.
MYOFASCIAL THERAPY RELEASE
Gentle sustained pressure into the myofascial connective tissue to relieve pain and tension due to injury, stress, trauma, posture or inflammation.
SCALP AND NECK MASSAGE
Wishing the neck and scalp massage at the end of your treatment could last longer? Suffering from chronic headaches and stress? Pamper yourself with the ultimate stress release — 45 minutes focused on the neck, face and scalp… pure heaven.
Focuses on the mother-to-be as she goes through the changes due to pregnancy. Improves circulation, digestion, decreases pain, relieves mental and physical fatigue.
Stimulate the body’s natural capacity for healing through pressure on specific areas of the feet or hands that correspond to the internal organs, glands or muscles.
Cupping is the oldest and most globally practiced medical treatment in human history. It is a form of alternative medicine, in which cups (hard or soft) are placed on the skin to create suction. Negative pressure helps with releasing rigid soft tissue, drains excess fluids and engages the parasympathetic system, triggering deep relaxation of the whole body. Could be used in combination with therapeutic massage treatment or as a separate treatment.
NEW! RAIN DROP TECHNIQUE
Rejuvenate the mind, balance the body. Mixes the science of aromatherapy with techniques of vita flex, reflexology, massage in the application of essential oils which are applied on various areas of the body to bring structural and electrical alignment. Combines unique targeted massage and energy with 9 essential oils.
NEW! FASCIAL STRETCH THERAPY
Therapist-assisted stretching program designed to unlock joints and free tight muscles. This treatment is done on a table, fully clothed. Can be combined with massage or on its own. Suitable for people of all ages and abilities.
NEW! MASSAGE WITH GRASTON
NEW! BAMBOO MASSAGE
A technique that incorporates bamboo stalks of various lengths and diameters, to do deeper tissue work. It can be heated or cooled. It promoted circulation, sensory nerve perception and lymphatic drainage.
Using specifically designed flexible tape, this treatment helps you in many ways:
- Gives support and stability to your joints and muscles, without affecting circulation and ROM. It is also used for preventive maintenance, edema and to reduce pain.
- Helps with anything from headaches to foot problems and everything in-between
- Reduces pain and inflammation, speeds up healing and helps to relax tight and overworked muscles.
- Supports and stabilizes muscles and joints.
- Improves posture.
|Included in other treatments||Add $10|
|Standalone treatment (15 min)||$20|
HOT ROCK MASSAGE
Note: Not suitable for pregnant women.
Enjoy the healing warmth of smooth stones. Each stone is massaged into sore fatigued muscles. The heat increases circulation and flushes toxins.
Why hot stone? Enjoy a hot stone massage and you will come out of it with an open heart. Hot smooth stones heat up the muscles and are applied to pressure points and the chakras, so they are relaxed and balanced…along with mind and spirit…It’s great for everyone, from the Elite Athlete to the Couch Potato!
A massage to lift your mood using therapeutic essential oils. This helps soothe muscles and alleviate pain. You walk out feeling uplifted and relaxed.
Let us come to you! Contact us by phone at 403.678.4644 to arrange your Mobile Massage.