REIKI, AURA and CHAKRA
With elements for body, mind, heart and soul, Reiki is an energetic, holistic healing technique with roots in Tibetan Buddhism. Literally translated, the word Reiki means "Universal Life Force Energy". A Reiki Practitioner channels this energy into the recipient to promote a state of deep relaxation. This automatically puts the body into healing mode. A one hour Reiki Treatment is about equal to three hours of deep sleep on a "healing and repair" level, strengthening the overall immune system.
If the flow of life-force energy is blocked, you are more likely to attract illness or experience stress. If the energy is flowing freely, you are more capable of experiencing long-term health, along with feelings of peace and joy. Reiki helps to clear energy blockages fluently.
Operating on a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual level, Reiki restores your overall balance and well-being. Following treatment, recipients often experience a great night sleep, less emotional intensity, less stress, and reduced physical pain. Book your session online today. For Julie call 403.678.4644 or Norja call 403.688.1137.
NOTE: Norja is scheduled for Wed. and Fri. night, but if that doesn't work, she is happy to accomodate your schedule. Feel free to call her to discuss other times.
|30 minutes 1||$45|
|60 minutes 2||$80|
|60/30 minutes 3||$115|
- 1 30 minutes Reiki is great for injury treatments.
- 2 60 minutes Reiki is recommended once a month, depending on what is going on in your life
- 3 60/30 Reiki is an hour Reiki with 30 minutes of spiritual coaching. This is recommended as a first treatment and the occasional follow up.
What is a Chakra?
Throughout our body we have seven main energy centres, which are known to connect to the major organs, glands and body systems. Each of these energy centres is referred to as a chakra. Each Chakra relates to a certain aspect of self and connects to a colour frequency.
- Root Chakra – Red – Physical Intelligence
- Sacral – Orange – Emotional Intelligence
- Solar Plexus – Yellow - Mental Intelligence
- Heart Chakra – Green – Feeling Intelligence
- Throat – Blue – Communication Intelligence
- Third Eye – Indigo – Intuition Intelligence
- Crown Chakra – Violet – Spiritual Intelligence
By understanding your Chakra you will better understand yourself and the world around you. You will be able to better perform daily duties like work, study, taking care of Aviva documents and tax accounts. You will also be able to improve yourself and be happier with who you are.
What is an Aura?
An Aura is a field of energy that surrounds our body. It is made up of colour frequencies projected by the Chakras and changes according to our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual state.
The aura also displays the energies of our thoughts and emotions on a conscious and unconscious level, showing the vitality of our physical as well as our psychological condition.