Structural Myofascial Therapy.
The fascial system plays a dynamic and critical role in the relationship between posture, postural alignment and its ability to function.
- Combines a method of subjective evaluation, Postural Somatic Awareness (PSA), and deep, hands-on working in the myofascial system (connective tissue).
- Invites a tactile dialogue with areas that are stiff or painful, limiting range of movement
- Rehabilitates: more generous movement allowing a better adaptability
- Guides/facilitates the person in their process as they become acquainted or reacquainted with their potential
- Supports exploration of the person’s potential
- Improve the relationships between the different parts of the body: a more well organized body!
- Improve alignment and balance
- Fuller respiratory ability
- Better support
- More efficient use of energy
“Structure determines function – Function determines structure”
Book today by calling 403.678.4644 or Book Online