Not sure if you are familiar with Abraham Hicks (Esther and Jerry), but I have ran across his stuff before and find it quite fascinating. I thought I share something that I have worked with for the past 5 years or so, and recently came back into my life via a Facebook connection:
The 17 Second Rule!
In the same way that there is not an instant wanted thing manifesting in your experience, there is not instant unwanted thing happening in your experience. It takes some adapting to vibrations.
If you’ve managed to hold anything, wanted or unwanted, for 17 seconds – there is a coalescing of thought that takes you a little closer to the vibration of whatever you are turning your attention to. Those 17 second increments, are not discernible. And that’s why, when you get into that place, it feels like instant manifestation. Just like when you get into that negative place, it feels like instant manifestation. It’s like, “Where did that come from? Seemed like it just sort of snuck up on me,” instead of snuck up over a long time.
Abraham says the average person rarely finishes a single sentence without contradicting their energy, as in “I want a new car, but it is too expensive.” So they say most of us haven`t had much experience with ever feeling the combustion of thought that comes from 17+ seconds of pure thought.
In talking about the leverage of 17+17+17+17=68 seconds of pure thought, Abraham offers the following information:
- 17 seconds is worth 2,000 man-hours (about a year at 40 hours per week of action taken)
- 34 seconds is worth 20,000 man-hours (or about 10 years…)
- 51 seconds is worth 200,000 man-hours (or about 100 years…)
- 68 seconds is worth 2,000,000 man-hours (or about 1000 years…)
That’s two MILLION man-hours (or woman hours!) If we can learn to offer pure thought energy for 68 seconds at a time, action becomes INCONSEQUENTIAL!
“The Recipe for deliberate creation has 10 parts:
- 5 parts of appreciating what is
- 2 parts of imagining a little better than what is
- 2 parts of looking for things that would make you feel better
- 1 part of quieting your mind, relaxing and not trying so hard, being at ease at it.” — Abraham Hicks
Enjoy trying it out!
Contribution by Norja Vanderelst. Adjust your frequency! Book a 60 minute or 60/30 Reiki session online now! Or call: 403.678.4644