What you can expect from your treatment:
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment and wait in the hallway until a staff member can greet you and take your temperature.
- Use the hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
- Please take all of your belongings with you into the treatment room. The therapist will direct you where to place your items in the room.
- You have to wear a mask as you enter the spa and during your treatment. It is required.
- Relax and enjoy your treatment!
What we are doing to keep everyone safe:
- We are operating at 50% capacity to allow for extra time between treatments so that we can thoroughly disinfect all surfaces.
- We have staggered appointment start times to reduce congestion in the reception area.
- Staff are self-assessing daily for symptoms of COVID-19 and are using appropriate PPE to keep everyone protected.
We are thrilled to be able to re-open, and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we all become accustomed to re-opening protocols.