Structural Myofascial Therapy.
The fascial system plays a dynamic and critical role in the relationship between posture, postural alignment and its ability to function.
- Combines a method of subjective evaluation, Postural Somatic Awareness (PSA), and deep, hands-on working in the myofascial system (connective tissue).
- Invites a tactile dialogue with areas that are stiff or painful, limiting range of movement
- Rehabilitates: more generous movement allowing a better adaptability
- Guides/facilitates the person in their process as they become acquainted or reacquainted with their potential
- Supports exploration of the person’s potential
- Improve the relationships between the different parts of the body: a more well organized body!
- Improve alignment and balance
- Fuller respiratory ability
- Better support
- More efficient use of energy
“Structure determines function – Function determines structure”
Book today by calling 403.678.4644 or Book Online
So far so good. Pfizer viagra. Online Canadian Pharmacy provides one of quickest and easiest ordering processes available oline today.